Monday, March 5, 2012

My Philosophy in Life


In General, my philosophy in  life comprises of, in great part, the following ideals as goals: 

  1. To believe in God with all humility. To worship Him is the very purpose of my life existence.
  2. To bring joy and happiness as a symbol of love and kindness– that love begets love and kindness begets kindness.
  3. To live life with integrity and do things that has positive effects on others.
  4. To start each day with freshness and love in my heart and to have the energy to spread that enthusiasm.
  5. To each day improve my ethic of character to be more tolerant, cooperative, compassionate, obliging, amiable, loyal, decisive, responsible, punctual, honest, valiant, generous, and just.
  6. To persevere in living my ideals.
  7. To aid the needy people and improve a declining environment.
  8. To share my knowledge without prejudice to anyone by giving them the best of my capacities and aptitudes and give more than what people expect.
Regarding Family

My family has absolute priority in my life. Being an OFW and far away from them, I should instill in their hearts that my sacrifices signify love, comfort, and happiness. 

Regarding Relationships / Marriage

I should keep my family intact by being faithful and trustworthy to them.

Regarding Time 

Time is of the essence.  I need to value time as if it is the last day of my life.  I don't want to waste time hoping for better times in an undefined future, but instead enjoy the everyday journey of living.

Regarding Health  

Health is wealth.  By being healthy I can surpass any trials and tribulations without difficulty.  With good health, my physical state of mind  would carry me to a positive way of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment